Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm a horrible blogger!



I can honestly admit that I have done a horrible job updating my poor baby's blog. After viewing my friend Jeana's blog I realized I've been a total slacker. I will try and be better.

Let's see, what's new with Aiden since January 1st. He's now 8 months old and there are too many things have been discovered but I will hopefully remember them all. Aiden started sleeping through the night just after Christmas (I think this is the biggest accomplishment his daddy and I are thankful for), he started rolling over at about six months. At the same time he was rolling over he got his first tooth (bottom middle), which was followed quickly by it's neighbor. He is now getting one of his upper teeth, however, it's not his middle one so he might be looking like a little jack-o-lantern for a while.

Aiden started swim class at 6 months and he absolutely adores it. From the moment he got in the water he started kicking his little feet like he was swimming - too cute! His friend Jack is in our class and the boys are absolutely adorable!

Recently Aiden's favorite thing is to go swinging at the park. He smiles and giggles the whole time. He still doesn't know what to make of the slide, but I'm sure he'll enjoy that too soon enough.

Aiden is not quite crawling yet but he does get on all fours and rocks back and forth. He is a fabulous roller and maneuvers pretty well on his stomach - turning himself 360 degrees. He's been eyeing our entertainment system and all the buttons...I'm sure that's going to be another fun adventure!!
I posted some recent pics of Aiden. He's lots of smiles with mommy's friend Miss Amy and smiling for the camera during outside play time (6 months).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that is me and Aiden! He is super cute.

Autumn said...

He's soooo cute. Keep up the posts. When are you coming to Cali?

Jake and Jeana said...

glad to have you back!!